A web page doesnt look-alike to search engine and users. So, it is important to do SEO website design & SEO web development on the website. SEO & UX should be done for the following things.
Indexable Content: The content should be in HTML despite the fact that there are advances in crawling technology.
Follow these steps to optimize design & development of the website to make it SEO friendly.
Add ALT text- Add description to your images in GIF, JPG, or png format.
Add text to plug ins- If you have flash or Java plugins then add text to open it.
Transcript of Audio & Video: If you want the part of your audio and video to be indexed then the transcript is a must.
Important Tip: Always check your website about how it looks for the search engine by checking Google cache.
SEO And User Experience
For the better user experience, check out SEO website design and SEO web development process one by one.
SEO Website Design Tips
1. Internal linking optimization: The Navigation is most important for your website not with reference to users, but from the point of the search engine as well. The search engine uses links in content to crawl different web pages. If you have provided and interlinked your content, then web pages to be crawled rate is higher.
2. Elements in Header: Organization header, high-resolution logo, phone no., call to action button.
3. The site should follow the proper hierarchy.
4. Proper Navigation menu and should follow the logical order.
5. An enhanced footer should be there with important links.
6. Social Media icons placed at the proper place on the website.
7. A site should have search box for people to easily find what they are looking for.
8. Contact form should be easily accessible by visitors.
9. Add HTML sitemap in the footer.
10. The Tagline should be properly placed.
So, after following these tips for SEO website design, you will get better user experience.
SEO Web Development
1. No canonical issue should be there.
2. Sitemaps generated and submitted to the webmaster.
3. Robots.txt should be updated properly.
4. Proper Email id creation.
5. Make email and phone no. clickable.
6. Bing google webmaster code implemented.
7. Creation of 404 customized page.
8. Thank you page creation wherever necessary.
9. Schema markup implementation.
10. Proper redirections and broken links rectification.
11. Proper HTML coding implemented like heading tags, bold, text sizes, text color.
12. Also, do not forget to rectify broken links.
So, follow these steps to make the site user-friendly.
WordPress SEO Tips
1. Use cascading style sheets (css) to optimize design according to the required needs. Also, enable the read, write and access options in the Cpanel wherever necessary.
2. For development part use .htaccess, Cpanel and FTP details.
Also, check out the infographic for the factors for good usability in SEO website design and SEO web development.
So, after following these steps your site will be optimized and user friendly. As a result, it will provide good user experience to the visitors.
Latest posts by Shruti Panwar (see all)
- 8 Key SEO Metrics You Should Track in 2018 - June 15, 2018
- Ecommerce Marketing: 10 Useful Tips to Market Your Online Store - May 25, 2018
- 7 Useful Google AdWords Features you should be using - May 14, 2018