Guest Post Requests
When you submit guest post then you will require providing these six pieces of information.
1. Post Title or Proposed Topic.
2. At least 3 work samples you have published before
3. A short description of Author Bio
4. Your Gravatar account email which will pull the image and show in the author bio. Your link to the home page will be shown as nofollow link.
5. Links to your social media accounts for your author bio.
6. The only links considered to be placed in the content that is providing value to the users and they will be nofollow.
Reasons posts will be Rejected
1. Links to advertise your content. If you are interested in adding the links then choose the sponsored content and email me at shruti[at]rankdigitally.com and mention sponsored guest post as the subject line.
2. You are writing the content only for getting a backlink to your site.
3. The article is not grammatically correct.
4. The bio you created indicates that you are link building company.
5. Content is short. The Minimum length should be 800-1000 words.
6. Using Gmail address instead of the company’s domain address or your personal non-Gmail address.
7. Looking for monetary benefits.
8. The article isn’t 100% unique.
Why choose Rank Digitally?
1. It has the good fan following.
2. You will get the visibility in the search engines.
3. Your brand will get recognition online.
How can you reach me?
If you have understood the guidelines then you can submit the guest post in the email.
Sub: Guest Posting at Rank Digitally
In body mention the post title and outline.
If your idea is approved and your post fulfills the above criteria then your post will be published. This will also be shared on all the social media accounts of Rank Digitally.
Latest posts by Shruti Panwar (see all)
- 15 Actionable SEO Tips to Boost Your Traffic in 2019 - February 6, 2019
- 7 Social Media Marketing Trends to Make Impact in 2019 - January 9, 2019
- 7 Effective SEO Techniques that will Work in 2019 and beyond - December 22, 2018