Digital Marketing is the fastest growing marketing channel and widely used to get effective results whether it is small, medium or large enterprise. No doubt every business is using one or more digital marketing channels as important aspects of business promotion. It is one of the most powerful tools to get positive ROI for success. Thus it is important to have the knowledge of Digital Marketing. If you’re looking to enhance your skills to grow your business then take online Digital Marketing courses mentioned below and get success.
Benefits of Online Digital Marketing Courses
1. It helps to shape your career by taking certifications in Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Google Analytics and Google AdWords. Most importantly it helps in enhancing the skills to implement them on the projects and businesses to take it to new heights.
2. Strengthen the ideas to apply it successfully on the projects to turn visitors of the site into potential buyers. It is important to understand the buying cycle of customers and implement strategies in order to get sale or lead from the site.
3. Online Digital Marketing Courses helps you to become an entrepreneur by managing your own site or blog and run a business through it. You can also sell your skills on platforms like Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing sites. In fact, you can earn money through affiliate marketing by monetizing your blog and generate passive income.
4. You can also select the particular topic of your choice in Digital Marketing online courses which you think can enhance your skills.
List of Top 5 Digital Marketing Courses Online
Udemy offers a wide range of online courses. The best thing is courses are available at affordable prices. If you wish to take the complete Digital Marketing course then you can opt for the following popular course.
The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1 – 640 INR
If you want to brush-up your digital marketing skills in SEO, Facebook, Google Ads, and Google Analytics then this course is perfect for you.
In case, you want to master in particular module of Digital Marketing then here is the list of some of the online Digital Marketing courses.
The course is about learning 40 SEO factors to rank the website higher in the search engine result pages. This is the most rated course if you’re looking to enhance your SEO skills.
ii. Moz Advanced SEO: Tactics & Strategy– 640 INR
This course is created by Moz and you will learn advanced SEO tactics and strategies. The overall rating of this course is 4 and you will get a certificate after the completion of course.
This is course is perfect for sharpening the social media marketing skills as you will learn the strategies and principles to boost the sales for the company through social media channels.
In this course, you will learn how to create the Ad campaign and optimize them to get profitable results. On the other hand, it will also help in improving the traffic and sales to the site.
v. Content Marketing– 640 INR
Content Marketing is the key to success and increases the visibility of the site in search engines, drive massive traffic and increase conversions. So master your skills with this course.
Growth hacking is essential to boost the sales of the company in 2019. This course will help you to learn how to utilize Google Analytics for traffic measurement and leverage the growth of your business.
Simplilearn is one of the best online training providers based in San Francisco, California, USA and Bangalore, India. Here is the list of popular Digital Marketing courses by Simplilearn.
i. Digital Marketing Certification – 12,999 INR
In this course, you will learn the core concepts of Digital Marketing such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Website Conversion Rate Optimization. You will also learn Web Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, and creating and planning Digital Marketing Strategy. It will help you to master platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
ii. Advanced Web Analytics– 11,999 INR
Web Analytics is important for making Digital Strategies and utilizing data from websites, mobile application and social media to take decisions. This course will enhance the skills of Digital Marketers, Digital Analysts, Online Web Analysts.
iii. Advanced Mobile Marketing Certification– 11,999 INR
Mobile Marketing is one of the emerging Digital Marketing trends. So brush up your mobile marketing skills such as mobile advertising and search, mobile marketing measurement and analytics.
Lynda is well known for providing online training through the best videos on any topic related to Digital Marketing. You can take a membership for online training. The course includes training videos, practice files, video playlists along with transcripts and certification with each course.
Brush up your Digital Marketing skills including SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing by learning through videos. Study and at the end give exam and get the HubSpot certifications. Some of the popular HubSpot certificates are –
Inbound Marketing Certificate
Social Media Certification
Content Marketing Certificate
Email Marketing Certificate
There are two certificates which are recognized and important to improve Digital Marketing skills-
1. Google Ads Certification
2. Google Analytics Certification
Sign up on Google Partners and study the modules related to Google Analytics, AdWords Fundamentals, Display Advertising, Search Advertising and Mobile Advertising. Pass the certification and implement the expertise on your projects to get success. You can also check
So by taking the above Digital Marketing courses, enhance your skills and build the strong online reputation of your business. You can also take your startup to the new heights by improving its online presence.
Latest posts by Shruti Panwar (see all)
- 15 Actionable SEO Tips to Boost Your Traffic in 2019 - February 6, 2019
- 7 Social Media Marketing Trends to Make Impact in 2019 - January 9, 2019
- 7 Effective SEO Techniques that will Work in 2019 and beyond - December 22, 2018