Fiverr is a good marketplace to make money on Fiverr for Freelancers especially selling the marketing related services. If you are starting a career in Freelancing and looking to accomplish the project and build the portfolio, then Fiverr is the smart choice. It is different from other Freelancing platforms and in the following ways-
1. You can work as a fixed price budget. It means there are no hourly rates so you can plan your work accordingly. You have to complete the delivery of your order specified by you while creating the Gig. I will talk about Gig later in this post.
2. If you are efficient in multiple skills. Then you can sell specific Gig for every skill you are proficient. For example, you are not master in complete Digital Marketing but perfect in managing social media. So you can sell your social media marketing skills. This helps in providing the best service for which you are the master.
3. You can promote your accolades on social media channel or by placing the code on your site for the badge and star rating you have earned. This build the trust for the next buyer to rely on you for your services and help you to showcase them in your portfolio.
3 Simple Steps for Creating a Fiverr Profile
1. Go to Fiverr.com and sign up using your email
2. Complete the basic details including Description, languages, social accounts and education. Choose the right skills which describe you professionally and don’t forget to add certifications.
3. Create Your First Gig and make money on Fiverr.
How to Make Money on Fiverr Gig and Earn 5 Star Rating?
It’s a win-win situation to accomplish your first order, make money on Fiverr and earn the 5-star rating on the Gig. I will tell you how to create your first Fiverr Gig and earn a 5-star rating.
Log in to your Fiverr profile created in the above-mentioned steps. Click the tab Selling and select the second option Gigs. Now click the tab “Add a new Gig”.
1. Once you select the tab you will land to the page as shown in the below image.
Write a notable title and avoid writing “I will” as it is default in the gig. Select the category, subcategory, service type and relevant search tags. This helps the buyer to search your gig for hiring services.
2. Next, is filling out the details for the package including a description and adding the price for it.
3. After adding price write the description about your Gig and also add the questions “FAQ” for the buyer to understand your work. This will help in knowing how you going to complete this project.
4. Fill out the requirements in the form of questions you require to know from the buyer for the completion of the project.
5. Add the images or video and showcase your skills to grab the order. Here you can also place the infographic for explaining the process of performing the work.
6. Now your gig is ready click the green button “Publish” and hope to get your first order. Keep patience to get your first order.
Work with full dedication for your first order utilizing your expertise and complete the work on time.
I have followed the same procedure and earned a 5-star rating.
How to get Paid on Fiverr?
Payment matters a lot on Fiverr especially if you are transferring the money from another country. Most of the Gigs on Fiverr are ranging from $5-$15. This also includes Fiverr fees and the money charged by Payment gateway such as Paypal, Payoneer, etc. I will discuss Paypal and Payoneer as these are the two most popular methods for withdrawing payments.
Pay Pal– It is the online payment systems that support online money transfer from Merchant to you.
Time- 3-5 working days
Pros- Low transfer fees and no money is charged to the sender
Cons-Due to technical and regulatory guidelines, there is a delay in payments.
Payoneer– It provides online money transfer and payment services for e-commerce.
Time- 2-4 working days
Pros- Best conversion rate for the currency is offered. No fees for receiver and sender
Cons- ACH transfer delays the payments.
Also, check “How I earn more money through Payoneer”
I hope this post will help you to crack your first Gig with a five-star rating on Fiverr and help you take more orders.
Over To You
Share your experiences for working on Fiverr in the comments section below.