Influencer Marketing will be a key player to grow your business in coming years. The reason is simple- it creates a trust for your brand as people prefers to buy the products from recommendations. It also helps in targeting the right audience and boosts the social media presence and visibility in search engines. Let’s understand its meaning, importance and ways to perform it rightly to grow your business.
What is Influencer Marketing?
It is a type of marketing to spread the brand message to the audience by key leaders in the industry. You pay to these key leaders or influencers to build the strong reputation of your brand by spreading the word for you. It is mainly done through social media or content. Influencers have the strong followers’ base and a Blog to promote the content related to your products or services.
Importance of Influencer Marketing
1. People prefer to buy the products or services based on personal recommendations posted on social media by a friend or non-friend. Influencers have a wide social network to create the strong reputation of the brand.
2. Buyers take their decision to buy products by reading positive reviews on social media. Influencers create a positive image of the brand on social media channels.
3. It helps to target even to the audience who use ad blockers and reach them by providing content they trust.
How to Perform Influencer Marketing?
Here are the five simple steps of performing Influencer Marketing to grow your business
1. Identify the target audience and make a financial plan. Include key metrics such as audience reach, engagements, and click through rates, result and views.
2. Select the right social media channel to perform the influencer marketing. Facebook Marketing may be different from Twitter Marketing so select the right social media platform and search the influencers to promote on that channel.
3. Search the credible influencer on social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter. You can also use proper hashtags, keywords or influencer marketing tools. Select influencers based on their social media profiles, strong online reputation, well-researched posts.
4. Check the posts published by them as they represent your brand. Ask them to promote new products and boost the sales for them. You can also ask them to promote your services on their social media profiles using relevant hashtags.
5. Measure the outcomes of their campaign for the posts which are performing better and posts which are underperforming and the conversions they are driving to the site.
So Influencer Marketing helps in creating the strong online reputation, improve the sales for products and services and spreading the word related to your brand in a more compelling way to the audience.
Latest posts by Shruti Panwar (see all)
- 15 Actionable SEO Tips to Boost Your Traffic in 2019 - February 6, 2019
- 7 Social Media Marketing Trends to Make Impact in 2019 - January 9, 2019
- 7 Effective SEO Techniques that will Work in 2019 and beyond - December 22, 2018