If you need to work smartly, then you will require some tools and WordPress plugins that will ease your work and saves a lot of time.
Tools related to WordPress Security
1. Sucuri: It is a website security tool and protects the website from malware attacks by giving the summary of Logins, Logouts and post update alerts on registered email id.
2. VaultPress: VaultPress is a WordPress backup and essential for a website to run hassle free.
3. IP Blacklist: It is essential to blacklist all the spam or hacking IPs.
4. Limit Login Attempts: This allows you to limit the login attempts if someone is trying to hack your site.
Content Writing Tools
1. Google Keyword Planner: This is a free tool from Google and most accurate for average search volume and competition for particular Keyword.
2. Coschedule Headline Analyser: It is a Blog post headline analyzer which gives you how effective a headline is by showing insights of following features-
i. Word balance
ii. Headline Type
iii. Length Analysis
iv. Search Preview
3. Edit Flow: It is for planning editorial work and client requirement like when is the draft required, what the post needs to cover, image required or not, word count and includes the editorial calendar.
4. Google Trends: It gives the list of words which are trending now as search engines look for high trending keywords.
5. Buzzsumo: It helps to check the latest trending topics and their social shares across all the main social platforms.
SEO Tools And WordPress Plugins
1. Yoast SEO: It allows you to restrict Meta title, description and keywords within a range and additional features like robots.txt canonical URL
2. Easy SEO tools: It has a list of SEO related tools like search engine tools, website tools, IP & Domain Tools, Miscellaneous.
3. Google Analytics by monster insights: It helps in syncing your Google Analytics account if you are not familiar with coding or having managed WordPress hosting.
4. WP Touch Mobile Plugin: It helps to build mobile-friendly site in just a few clicks and settings.
5. SEO Wizard: It helps you to give redirection if you are not familiar with coding in .htaccess or having Managed WordPress hosting.
For more detail check 20 best SEO Tools for the site.
Social Media tools
1. JM Twitter Card: It helps you to call the meta description and image of your post when sharing it on the web retaining your authority.
2. Easy Twitter Feed Widget: It generates twitter feed on your website.
3. Buffer: It is used for sharing status and scheduling simultaneously on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
4. HootSuite: It is useful for managing all social platforms in one place.
5. Social Warfare: It is important to add social sharing buttons on the post to increase the social visibility of the site.
Check social media management tools for more details.
E- Commerce & Lead Generation Tools & WordPress Plugins
1. OptinMonster It is one of the best lead generation plugin for WordPress users. It increases the traffic rate by great rate.
2. Gravity Forms: It is the contact form plugin and extremely helpful with drag-drop interface.
3. Easy Digital Downloads: If you are selling digital products then this is the right plugin for you.
Analytics & Website Monitoring Tools & WordPress Plugins
1. Google Analytics: It is a free tool and the widely used tool to show the reports for visitors of your website, how they interacted with your Web pages and from where they have come from.
2. Google Webmasters Tools: It allows checking how Google sees the website and by its reports, you can improve the ranking. It helps you to fix technical errors like crawling, web spam. Also, used to identify duplicate meta tags.
Personal Development Tools
If you are a blogger then you must go through below-mentioned resources.
1. Scoop.it: It is useful for discovering, curating and publishing great content to get more visitors. Used by many professionals and companies.
2. Feedly: It helps in organizing, reading and sharing Content.
3. All Top
Latest posts by Shruti Panwar (see all)
- How to Improve SEO Performance? - September 17, 2018
- MilesWeb Hosting Review- 10 Reasons to Host with MilesWeb - September 7, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Google RankBrain - August 22, 2018