I am professional Freelance Blogger, Ghost Writer and Certified Inbound & Content Marketer with more than two years of experience in Digital Marketing.
“Writing is a bridge that connects publisher and the reader. It helps in building trust in the brand, or to make important decisions regarding the purchase.”
I know the ins and outs of Digital Marketing so I can be handy in providing the blog posts anything related to SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing or Paid Advertising. Blogging is an effective channel to build an online reputation and generate leads. I understand its importance and know how to create an effective and compelling content adhering the best practices of Content Writing & Marketing. I have worked for many start-ups, Digital Marketing sites hosting Conferences and companies. Experienced in writing a relevant content for blogs and social media following white hat SEO techniques. I am flexible with respect to working hours. I strictly follow the deadlines and I will review your content till you get satisfied.
As a freelance blogger, I believe that creativity and innovative ideas to create unique content can drive traffic, conversions and satisfy clients. In addition, I have the ability to accomplish the goals with quality results, huge traffic, online visibility and search engine presence. Also, I ensure to use white hat SEO techniques considering Google Algorithm Updates.
My Key Skills are-
1. Digital Marketing
2. SEO Copywriting
3. Guest Posting Related to Digital Marketing
4. Content Curation & Creation
5. Content Ideation
6. Content Optimization
7. Planning Content Strategy
8. Content Promotion
9. Effective Content Writing
10. Creative Writing
Reasons to Hire a Freelance Blogger
Every client needs to improve its dignity as an authoritative industry voice, both to improve search engine rankings and traffic. So that customers and prospects can more easily find it and engage with the content. It’s not always enough to create the website of 5 pages and expect to get returns. But quality blog posts, created and added to the website on a consistent basis will increase the traffic and also convert this into leads and sales. In addition to this, blogging will surely help them to achieve the following-
1. Creating compelling content that will help to lead in the industry.
2. It helps in gaining credibility among your visitors that finally persuade them to buy or take services.
3. By building a strong list of leads and interacting with them on the regular basis. Also, by regular email campaigns will help to drive more traffic.
4. By sharing effective content on the regular basis in the form of blog posts helps to increase followers on social media.
5. Saves time and money by outsourcing freelance blogger.
I am currently available for hire on the freelance basis so get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype: Shruti054
Latest posts by Shruti Thakur (see all)
- How To Link Instagram To Facebook Business Page? - April 24, 2017
- Five Important Benefits of Blogging for Business & Marketing - April 17, 2017
- How To Become a Good Freelancer? - April 14, 2017